The RockPool
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The RockPool

A site for people that like to Travel in Asia and general forum for anything + Model Trains

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A close call...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gringo69

A close call... Empty
PostSubject: A close call...   A close call... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 8:48 am

Gee that was lucky, just decided to check my flight tomorrow and glad I did, it's an hour earlier than I thought... Was going to book a car to the airport for 5:30 but need to book it for 4:30 instead, close call that one, flight used to be at 8:30am but now is 7:20am...
Back to top Go down
Tayug

Tayug

A close call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close call...   A close call... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 11:16 am

seem people don't realise that 12.30am is for that day, common to turn up at airports 24 hours late
Back to top Go down
http://www.tayug.net
Gringo69

A close call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close call...   A close call... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 18, 2017 4:04 pm

I know one bloke that missed 3 flights in one trip and all on the way home, 1st was Manila to Perth (slept in), then had to get a ticket Manila to Bali. 2nd Bali to Port Hedland, had to rebook the next day but to Perth. 3rd Perth to Port Hedland and had to rebook, cost him a small fortune and all because he slept in every time...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A close call... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close call...   A close call... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A close call...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The RockPool :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: